TEFL Universal is committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Data Controller
TEFL Universal is the data controller for any personal information you provide us with in relation to enquiries about our products, services and when registering as a client or candidate. Our full mailing address is: –
TEFL Universal (TEFL Universal LTD)
1 Whitting Mews, Holland Road, Old Whittington, Chesterfield, S419HF
Telephone Number: (+44) 07455296037
Email Address – email@example.com
What Information We May Collect From You
TEFL Universal may collect your personal and sensitive personal data such as your name, address, date of birth, contact details, e-mail address.
How We Use Your Information
First and foremost, the data you have supplied us with is necessary in order to provide you with the best recruitment service according to your particular needs and also for the following reasons: –
- Internal record-keeping.
- To contact you via email, SMS, Whatsapp or phone, about courses, vacancies and offers that we believe you may be interested in.
- Maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website as a client or candidate.
- To assess information about you against vacancies which we believe may be suitable for you.
- To send your profile to clients for potential jobs or to assess suitability for the role.
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific roles or to subscribe to our newslettter which we believe may be of interest to you.
- With your consent, we will directly market products and services, and inform you of any updates to our services. Where we do so you will be able to unsubscribe at any time from receiving any further communications from us.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, specials or other information (which we think you may find interesting) using the email address which you have provided).
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal references checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills test. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as TEFL Universal.
- To trusted third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses..
- The personal and sensitive personal information you provide us may be sent to clients and third parties located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When we transfer your personal information outside the EEA we will take reasonable steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information For?
We will only keep your data for as long as it is a statutory requirement and so that we can provide you with the service that you require. We usually need to keep your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions.
We are focused and committed on guaranteeing that your data is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. We undertake regular vulnerability scans of our website and services to ensure your data is safe.
Links To Other Websites
This privacy notice does not cover any external links within this site which link to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Your Rights To Your Information
You may request to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services which we can provide you with.
Where TEFL Universal is the data controller you are entitled to the following subject to some legal exemptions: –
- request a copy of the personal data of which you are the data subject
- to correct any inaccuracies
- to have your personal data deleted
- to place restrictions on us processing your data
- to object to processing
- to request your data to be ported (data portability)
For more information on your rights please visit the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you would like a copy please submit your request via email to: – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our online course and recruitment services aims to create an environment which is inclusive to all. Learning and educating ESL means that our students, staff and partner organizations are used to regularly communicating with numerous stakeholders with different beliefs, backgrounds, ethnicities. We are fully dedicated to being an inclusive, diverse organization.